In the market for a new home? Feeling a bit cramped in your current digs? Well, for a mere $29 million, you can pick up Mr #23 himself, Michael Jordan’s compound. We’re guessing his 6 World Championship rings are probably not included.
Located in the Highland Park neighborhood in Chicago, IL and situated on 7.4 acres, the 32,683 square ft property was built in 1993 by the living basketball legend and then fully renovated in 2009. With an asking price of $29 million, it is being sold furnished with some exceptions. Interested? Here are just a few of the features your $29 million will get you:
- 9 bedrooms
- 15 full bathrooms and 4 half bathrooms
- 5 fireplaces according to the Chicago Tribune
- 3 bedroom guest house
- A full size basketball court – (of course!)
- 3 separate climate controlled garages with parking for 15 cars
- Pool, tennis courts, pond, putting green
- Separate cigar and wine rooms
For those of us that don’t happen to have a bankroll with that many zero on the end of it, we will have to just be content to look at the pictures and drool. Damn! If only I’d worked on my turnaround jump shot a little more!
Randy – A Life Designed